SATURDAY MARCH 18
10:00-11:30 WORKSHOP ON FASCIAS
• What is Fascia?
• What are Fascias made of?
• Why do we need to hydrate our body and how?
• What are the different Fascias?
• What are the different functions of Fascia?
• What is its connection with the nervous system?
• What influence will the Fascia have?
• What is the reaction of Fascia with its environment?
• With which tools will we communicate with the Fascia? Workshop
• What is biotensegrity? Workshop
• Why are we going to train Fascia?
• How will we train Fascia?
• What are the different myofascial lines?
11.45 a.m.-1 p.m. MATWORK CLASS inspired by GARUDA: a Flow class to refine your bodily feelings, identify
your myofascial lines and specific work for the Fascias.
2-3 PM PILATES FLOW THE ORIGINAL 34 WITH FASCIAS: understand biotensegrity, self-regulation,
letting go in the 34 movements, J.Pilates was an avant-garde!
3 p.m.-5 p.m. Analysis of the Pilates class, develop instructions and sensations, practice
SUNDAY MARCH 19
10AM-11AM PILATES FLOW PRENATAL SWISSBALL and elastic CLASS: How to work safely with pregnant women and after childbirth.
11.15 a.m. – 12.15 p.m. SENIOR CHAIR LESSONS inspired by GARUDA: how to work with seniors, mobilize the whole body in complete safety
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PILATES FLOW AND STRETCH & TONE CIRCLE CLASS: class that presents a good balance between strength and stretching